Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Don't Dress Like A Game Show Host For Nothing, People

So lets, once and for all, dispense with all the venomous vitriol. After all, my parts weren't made in China, for crying out loud! And I was never accused of being any sort of enabler, either. So if you think, for one moment, that I'm going to bend a single centimeter for the Globalists like some haranguing handmaiden in searce of the anal buzzsaw of his dreams, you're crazier than Scooter Libby's Speedo ™ swimwear collection. Acrimonious malfeasants, you.

4 comments:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Wild wave!!! Just checking to see if you posted yet. :D

JJ

Yellow Cake said...

No, not yet. Ain't motivated.

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

I'll keep checking. :D

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

yellowcake,

What do you predict for the future? I see my hubby cycling to town for groceries. I've already lived in a woodshed one whole summer so that's knocked off the list.

JJ