Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mobbed-Up Scientology Felons

FLAMES! And why is Yellow Cake ranting and raving so early in the morning, you ask? Well, it's because I've just returned after being held captive by the Lizard Children in their flying saucer. Foul mouthed thugs. It was all just an intolerable maelstrom. However, I did manage to filch a tinfoil helmet subsequent to breaking the bonds of my abductors. And that's a good thing. Lowlife blowhards.

And what does all this have to do with George Dubya-Crosser, L. Ron Hubbard and Tom Cruise? Everything! That's what. Fisters.

3 comments:

Calista*Was*Here said...

And why is Yellow Cake raving and ranting so early in the morning, I ask? :)

I like this post the most because of that line.
It reminds of some comedies where everything is funny for the viewers, but not for the leading character.

And your English is so fantastic!
I'm glad I can recognize syntax and some expressions you use (->MI+Cro<- communication helped a lot).

I try to remember where I was and what did I do while you were posting this!
May, May...I was recovering up of my "going to Iraq story". I didn't go. Now I'm glad I didn't. But in the beginning of the year I wanted to go. I was desperate. Finally, I realized that was not fme.

And now I realize that blogging is not fme.

But I enjoy your writings SO VERY MUCH!

Bye

Calista*Was*Here said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calista*Was*Here said...

My comment was published twice. I don't know why, so I deleted one.
Everything is cool:)